Happy Thanksgiving: 50% off ebooks, All Week.
November 25, 2013
Why wait for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday? Save 50% off all ebooks, screencasts, and audio books, all week.
To get your 50% off, simply enter the coupon code turkey2013 during checkout, in honor of that noblest of birds and traditional guest of honor at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
- The coupon is valid Monday, November 25th, 2013, and expires Monday, December 2, 2013, PST. (That's 8 hours behind GMT.)
- The discount cannot be applied to orders placed prior to or after these times.
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon.
- The coupon can only be used for products already available (that is, we can't hold it over until some unreleased title becomes available).
- The coupon is valid for all ebooks, screencasts, and audio books (excluding books we do not publish such as The Pragmatic Programmer and a handful of other titles).
- You have to use the coupon code turkey2013 in your shopping cart:
Thanks, and have a safe and happy holiday season!
Did You Know?
Help us make room in the warehouse for more titles! Select paperbacks are now priced at just $9.95 each (see the list at pragprog.com/promotions). While Supplies Last.
Upcoming Author Appearances
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
- Crafting Rails 4 Applications: Expert Practices for Everyday Rails Development
- Minecraft Plugins for Kids!
- Remote Pairing: Collaborative Tools for Distributed Development
- Programming Google Glass
- The Agile Samurai—AUDIO BOOK
- Build Awesome Command-Line Applications in Ruby 2: Control Your Computer, Simplify Your Life
- Developing Android on Android: Automate Your Device with Scripts and Tasks
- The Dream Team Nightmare: Boost Team Productivity Using Agile Techniques
Thanks for your continued support,
Andy & Dave
The Pragmatic Programmers
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts