New episodes; Theora Ogg support
We hope your summer is off to a great start (in the Northern Hemisphere, at least). Git, despite its odd name, is proving to be a really hot topic, and the beta of Pragmatic Version Control using Git is really keeping our gerbils busy.
In other news:
New Screencast Episodes
We’ve got new screencasts for you, fresh out of the oven:
- Episode 7: Publishing a Podcast
- Episode 8: Adding Membership to a Site
- Episode 3: Validating Models
Theora Ogg formats are now available for select series. The Ruby Object Model and Metaprogramming, Erlang by Example, and Everyday Active Record now include downloads in Theora Ogg format for your viewing pleasure on Linux systems.
Remember you can use your account on our website to hook up an RSS reader or manage your subscription to this mailing list.
- Scripted GUI Testing with Ruby
- Web Design Techniques for Programmers
- Rails for .NET Developers
- Managing Websites with ExpressionEngine
- Stripes…and Java web development is fun again
- ...and more for Mac OS X, Objective C 2.0, and the iPhone
- Mastering Dojo In print and shipping
- Pragmatic Version Control using Git In Beta
- Using memcached: How to scale your website easily In Print (PDF Friday Series)
- Deploying Rails Applications: A Step by Step Guide In Print
Thanks for your continued support,
Andy & Dave