Each of the tutorial chapters in the fourth edition of Agile Web Development with Rails ends with a small set of additional exercises—things for readers to play with.
Use the pages below to discuss your solutions, problems you encountered, and so on.
Enjoy exploring the various corners of Rails!
Building an Application
- The Depot Application
- Task A – Creating The Application
- Task B – Validation and Unit Testing
- Task C – Catalog Display
- Task D – Cart Creation
- Task E – A Smarter Cart
- Task F – Add a Dash of Ajax
- Task G – Check Out
- Task H – Sending Mail
- Task I – Logging In
- Task J – Internationalization
- Task K – Deployment and Production
- Depot Retrospective