November 21, 2018
All of our ebooks,* screencasts, and audio books are on sale for 40% off until November 30, 2018. Use coupon code turkeysale2018 when checking out at pragprog.com. Offer not valid for previous purchases.
Come see what's new, or find a great title you may have missed!
* There are a few exceptions; e.g., The Pragmatic Programmer ebook is not eligible as we do not publish it. It's still a great book, but it predates our publishing company. Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted. Do not use near water. Side effects may include increased knowledge and skill, increased marketability, deep satisfaction, and an incurable curiosity.
40% Off All Pragmatic Studio Courses
This holiday save 40% on all Pragmatic Studio courses including their very popular:
- Unpacked: Multi-Player Bingo with Phoenix + Elixir + Vue / Elm
- Developing with Elixir/OTP
- Ruby Programming
- Ruby on Rails Level I & II
If you've never taken one of their premium video courses, this is your chance to learn in a pragmatically different way at an amazingly low price. For software developers, learning within the context of building a real application makes a huge difference.
Save at https://pragmaticstudio.com by using coupon code THANKS2018 through midnight on November 30th!
Upcoming Author Appearances
You Could Be a Published Author
Is there a tech topic you are deeply passionate about and want to share with the rest of us? You could become a published Pragmatic Bookshelf author! Take a look at our pragprog.com/write-for-us page for details, including our 50% royalty (yes, for real!) and world-class development editors.
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust: Unified Development for Web, Mobile, and Embedded Applications, in beta
- Build Reactive Websites with RxJS: Master Observables and Wrangle Events, in print
- Modern Systems Programming with Scala Native: Write Lean, High-Performance Code without the JVM, in beta
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts