November 22, 2017
Learn more, at a discount! All of our ebooks,* screencasts, and audio books are on sale for 40% off until December 1, 2017. Use coupon code turkeysale2017 when checking out at pragprog.com.
And save 40% on all Pragmatic Studio courses by using coupon code THANKS2017, from our friends over at the Pragmatic Studio!
You know the drill. It's that time of year again, time for turkey, gravy, cranberry, elixir, rails, python, clojure, node, swift, a little tmux and more. Use coupon code turkeysale2017 when checking out at pragprog.com.
Come see what's new, or find a great title you may have missed!
* There are a few exceptions; e.g., The Pragmatic Programmer ebook is not eligible as we do not publish it. It's still a great book, but it predates our publishing company. Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted. Do not use near water. Side effects may include increased knowledge and skill, increased marketability, deep satisfaction, and an incurable curiosity.
40% Off All Pragmatic Studio Courses
This holiday week, save 40% on all Pragmatic Studio courses including their highly-acclaimed:
- Developing with Elixir/OTP
- Building Web Apps With Elm
- Ruby Programming
- Ruby on Rails Level I & II
If you've never taken one of their premium video courses, this is your chance to learn in a pragmatically different way at an amazingly low price. For software developers, learning within the context of building a real application makes a huge difference.
Save at https://pragmaticstudio.com by using coupon code THANKS2017 through midnight on December 1!
Who Are We?
The Pragmatic Bookshelf publishing imprint is wholly owned by The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas founded the company with a simple goal: to improve the lives of developers. We create timely, practical books, audio books, and videos on classic and cutting-edge topics to help you learn and practice your craft.
We are not a giant, faceless, greed-soaked corporation. We're a small group of experienced professionals committed to helping make software development easier.
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
- Docker for Rails Developers: Build, Ship, and Run Your Applications Everywhere in beta
- Java By Comparison: Become a Java Craftsman in 80 Examples in beta
- 3D Game Programming for Kids, Second Edition in beta
- Programming Elm: Build Safe and Maintainable Front-End Applications in beta
- Programming Crystal: Create High Performance, Safe, Concurrent Apps in beta
- Rails 5 Test Prescriptions
- Adopting Elixir
- Modern Vim
- Software Design X-Rays
- Reactive Programming with RxJS 5
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts