June 27, 2018
Still struggling with front-end web development? Want to simplify your codebase, speed up your app, and cut down on a whole lot of headaches? Come get your copy of Build Reactive Websites with RxJS: Master Observables and Wrangle Events today, and master Observables in RxJS.
A note concerning versions: This beta version of the book covers RxJS 5, and all code is compatible with version 5 and previous. The book is being updated to RxJS version 6 before its final release, and a new beta with RxJS6 updates will be released shortly. As with all beta ebooks, you get all updates up to and including the final release, and all errata printing and updates for the life of that edition!
Build Reactive Websites with RxJS: Master Observables and Wrangle Events
Never fear, you're in exactly the right place. Don't worry about getting stuck in a mire of theory. Start off with the basics, building small applications that illustrate deeper points. Take those building blocks and apply them to much more complex problems like handling asynchronous state and dodging race conditions before they happen. Once you've got a handle on complex problems, take a leap into architecture, discovering how to structure an Observable-based application both without a framework and in the land of Angular 2. After mastering Observables, switch gears to building a canvas-based game, demonstrating your deep understanding of the flexibility of Observables.
Now available from pragprog.com/book/rkrxjs.
Upcoming Author Appearances
Did you know we have audio books for your listening pleasure?
- Liftoff, Second Edition: Start and Sustain Successful Agile Teams
- Fire in the Valley: The Birth and Death of the Personal Computer
- The Healthy Programmer: Get Fit, Feel Better, and Keep Coding
- The Agile Samurai: How Agile Masters Deliver Great Software
- The Developer's Code: What Real Programmers Do
- Pomodoro Technique Illustrated: The Easy Way to Do More in Less Time
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
- Code with the Wisdom of the Crowd: Get Better Together with Mob Programming, in print
- Genetic Algorithms and Machine Learning for Programmers: Create AI Models and Evolve Solutions, in beta
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts