June 18, 2014
Happy Birthday today to Sir Paul McCartney. Excellent musicians can get a knighthood; wouldn't it be great if they started knighting excellent programmers too?
Building Backbone Plugins
With Building Backbone Plugins, you will:
- Learn dozens of time-saving secrets
- Build apps that can handle massive growth
- Say goodbye to spaghetti-code solutions
- Make better architecture decisions
- and more!
All with the goal of becoming a more productive developer, delivering high value web apps in record time. This book will teach you not only the "how" of building abstractions and add-ons, but also the "why," "when," and "where" of extending Backbone.js properly.
Written with years of experience in building dozens of large-scale applications for a wide variety of clients and web sites, this book delivers everything you need to master Single Page Application development with Backbone.js.
This book was written and produced entirely by the authors. We are proud to be distributing it.
Now available at pragprog.com/book/d-dbback.
Did you know we're producing audio books for your listening pleasure?
- The Healthy Programmer: Get Fit, Feel Better, and Keep Coding
- The Agile Samurai: How Agile Masters Deliver Great Software
- The Developer's Code: What Real Programmers Do
- Pomodoro Technique Illustrated: The Easy Way to Do More in Less Time
Upcoming Author Appearances
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
- Fire in the Valley, 3rd Edition
- Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks
- Seven Concurrency Models in Seven Weeks
- Build iOS Games with Sprite Kit
- Rails 4 Test Prescriptions
- The Healthy Programmer Audio Book
- Build an Awesome PC, 2014 Edition
- Learn to Program with Minecraft Plugins
Thanks for your continued support,
Dave & Andy
The Pragmatic Programmers
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts