July 24, 2019
All of our ebooks,* screencasts, and audio books are on sale for 40% off until July 31, 2019. Use coupon code XMAS724 when checking out at pragprog.com.
Come see what's new, or find a great title you may have missed!
* There are a few exceptions; e.g., The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition ebook is not eligible as we do not publish it. Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted. Do not use near water. Side effects may include increased knowledge and skill, increased marketability, deep satisfaction, and an incurable curiosity.
Upcoming Author Appearances
About Beta Books
Pragmatic Bookshelf pioneered the idea of Beta Books. Here's how it works: a couple of months before a book is finished, we'll release it here on pragprog.com as a beta.
When you place your order, you'll get the Beta eBook in its current state immediately. This version could be anywhere from 75% to 100% complete. It hasn't been copyedited or indexed, and will likely contain typos fresh from the author. But this is your chance to participate in the process. You can report suggestions, fixes, wishes, and the author can incorporate your feedback throughout the process.
If you have "notify" set in your user settings, you'll receive an email update when the book is updated, and it will be delivered to your Dropbox or GDrive if you have that configured.
When the final book is published, we’ll let you know that as well. You’ll also continue to get updates to the eBook, free for the lifetime of that edition.
For more information, please see pragprog.com/frequently-asked-questions/beta-books
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
- A Scrum Book, in print
- Design and Build Great Web APIs, in beta
- Software Estimation Without Guessing, in beta
- Programming Flutter, in beta
- Fixing Your Scrum, in beta
- Programming Elm, in print
- Practical Microservices, in beta
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts