July 27, 2011
If you work on web applications, you need to know CoffeeScript. Read this book, and Trevor Burnham will make your life easier. It’s that simple. Now available in print and shipping from pragprog.com/titles/tbcoffee.
- Full Table of Contents
- Collections and Iteration excerpt
- Server-side Apps with Node.js excerpt
In print and shipping now from pragprog.com/titles/tbcoffee.
Don’t Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don’t? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here’s where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary:
- Programming Concurrency on the JVM: Mastering Synchronization, STM, and Actors in print
- Cutting an Agile Groove: The Studio Sessions video series
- More? C’mon, you’ve got to read these first…
Thanks for your continued support,
Andy & Dave
Books • eBooks • Screencasts • PragPub Magazine