We’re pleased to announce that Brian Marick’s new book, “Everyday Scripting in Ruby” is now available in print.
For details, please visit the book’s home page
Are you a tester who spends more time manually creating complex test data than using it? A business analyst who seemingly went to college all those years so you can spend your days copying data from reports into spreadsheets? A programmer who can’t finish each day’s task without having to scan through version control system output, looking for the file you want?
If so, you’re wasting that computer on your desk. Offload the drudgery to where it belongs, and free yourself to do what you should be doing: thinking. All you need is a scripting language (free!), this book (cheap!), and the dedication to work through the examples and exercises.
Available now from http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/bmsft/
- The Definitive ANTLR Reference: Building Domain-Specific Languages
- Textmate: Power Editing for the Mac
- Rails for Java Developers
- Release It! Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software
- GIS for Web Developers: Adding ‘Where’ to Your Web Applications (Beta)
- Agile Web Development with Rails, 2nd Edition
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great – #3 Editor’s Pick on Amazon.com!
- Google Web Toolkit: Taking the Pain out of Ajax
Enjoy, and thanks for your continued support!
Andy and Dave www.PragmaticProgrammer.com