We’re pleased to announce that Brian Marick’s new book, “Everyday
Scripting in Ruby” is now available in print.
For details, please visit the book’s home page
Are you a tester who spends more time manually creating complex test
data than using it? A business analyst who seemingly went to college
all those years so you can spend your days copying data from reports
into spreadsheets? A programmer who can’t finish each day’s task
without having to scan through version control system output, looking
for the file you want?
If so, you’re wasting that computer on your desk. Offload the
drudgery to where it belongs, and free yourself to do what you should
be doing: thinking. All you need is a scripting language (free!),
this book (cheap!), and the dedication to work through the examples
Available now from http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/bmsft/
- The Definitive ANTLR Reference: Building Domain-Specific Languages
- Textmate: Power Editing for the Mac
- Rails for Java Developers
- Release It! Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software
- GIS for Web Developers: Adding ‘Where’ to Your Web Applications (Beta)
- Agile Web Development with Rails, 2nd Edition
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great – #3 Editor’s Pick on
- Google Web Toolkit: Taking the Pain out of Ajax
Enjoy, and thanks for your continued support!
Andy and Dave