April 01, 2019
Save 40% on all ebooks*, audio books, and screencasts until MIDNIGHT April 3, 2019. Use coupon code aintnofool2019 when checking out at pragprog.com. Offer not valid for previous purchases.
* There are a few exceptions; e.g., The Pragmatic Programmer ebook is not eligible as we do not publish it. It's still a great book, but it predates our publishing company. Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted. Do not use near water. Side effects may include increased knowledge and skill, increased marketability, deep satisfaction, and an incurable curiosity.
Upcoming Author Appearances
ACCU, Bristol UK
Web à Québec
ACCU, Bristol UK
RubyKaigi, Fukuoka, Japan
Influential Agile Leader, Toronto
Lambda Squared, Knoxville, TN
SoftwareGR, Grand Rapids, Michigan
NDC Minnesota 2019
SATURN 2019 in Pittsburgh, PA
Agile PM Roundtable (Virtual)
Scrum Patterns Course
Did you know we have audio books for your listening pleasure?
- Liftoff, Second Edition: Start and Sustain Successful Agile Teams
- Fire in the Valley: The Birth and Death of the Personal Computer
- The Healthy Programmer: Get Fit, Feel Better, and Keep Coding
- The Agile Samurai: How Agile Masters Deliver Great Software
- The Developer's Code: What Real Programmers Do
- Pomodoro Technique Illustrated: The Easy Way to Do More in Less Time
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
Follow us on Twitter:
pragprog</a>, <a href="http://twitter.com/pragpub">pragpub, Andy Hunt @PragmaticAndy.
- A Scrum Book: The Spirit of the Game, in beta
- Programming Ecto: Build Database Apps in Elixir for Scalability and Performance, in print
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust
- Programming Machine Learning
- Modern Erlang for Beginners
- The Ray Tracer Challenge
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts