August 21, 2013
Feeling a little cramped with your current web tools? Come take a look at a wider web.
Whether you need a new tool or just inspiration, Seven Web Frameworks in Seven Weeks explores modern options, giving you a taste of each with ideas that will help you create better apps. Now in beta from pragprog.com/book/7web.
You'll learn something new and useful no matter what tool set you're working in.
Seven Web Frameworks in Seven Weeks
The rapid evolution of web apps demands innovative solutions: this survey of frameworks and their unique perspectives will inspire you and get you thinking in new ways to meet the challenges you face daily.
This book covers seven web frameworks that are influencing modern web applications and changing web development: Sinatra, CanJS, AngularJS, Ring, Webmachine, Yesod, Immutant. Each of these web frameworks brings unique and powerful ideas to bear on building apps.
Now in print and shipping from pragprog.com/book/7web.
Upcoming Author Appearances
Did You Know?
Please note our ebooks do not contain any Digital Restrictions Management, and have always been DRM-free. For us, "DRM Free" means "freedom": you should own the books you've paid for. On whatever device is handy—your laptop, iThingy, Blueberry, you name it. We think ideas should outlast any device you put them on.
And you can always come back and re-download your books when needed, using your account on pragprog.com. We're here to make your life easier.
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
- Web Development with Clojure
- Processing Big Data with MapReduce Screencast
- Programming Sound with Pure Data: Make Your Apps Come Alive with Dynamic Audio
- Programming Erlang, 2nd Ed (in print)
- Seven Concurrency Models in Seven Weeks
- Test iOS Apps with UI Automation [in print]
- Good Math: A Geek’s Guide to the Beauty of Numbers, Logic, and Computation [in print]
- 101 Design Ingredients to Solve Big Tech Problems [in print]
- iCloud for Developers: Automatically Sync Your iOS Data, Everywhere, All the Time [now available]
Thanks for your continued support,
Andy & Dave
The Pragmatic Programmers
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts