We’re pleased to announce that Chad Fowler’s “Rails Recipes” (US$32.95, 0-9776166-0-6) is now out of Beta and available in print.
“Rails Recipes” provides code you can use in your project immediately.
You’ll get 70 tested, ready-to-use recipes for
- smarter user interfaces,
- better access to data,
- more clever applications,
- easier testing,
- more fluent coding, and
- easier deployment.
Ruby on Rails is large, powerful, and new, but “Rails Recipes” shows you how to use it effectively and harness that power. This book will help you get high-quality, real-world applications written quickly.
From the latest Ajax effects to time-saving automation tips for your development process, “Rails Recipes” will show you how experts have already solved the problems you face.
With Rails Recipes, the best Rails programmers are right next to you when you code.
Now available from the book’s home page
Other new titles in print:
- “No Fluff, Just Stuff Anthology: The 2006 Edition” — Learn from the top authors and speakers: it’s the next best thing to being there.
- “Pragmatic Version Control: Using Subversion, 2nd Ed.” — The new second edition for Subversion 1.3
Coming up next:
- “From Java To Ruby: Things Every Manager Should Know” by Bruce Tate
- “Interface Oriented Design” by Jolt-award winning author Ken Pugh
- “Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great” by Esther Derby and Diana Larsen
Thanks for your continued support.
Andy and Dave