It’s been a long time coming, but we’re very pleased to announced that “Agile Web Development with Rails, 2nd Edition” is now in stock and shipping. If you pre-ordered the beta book, your copy is currently on its way. If you haven’t bought the paper book yet, order now to get it in time for the holidays.
For details, please visit the book’s home page
The Second Edition of the Jolt Award-winning book shows you a new approach to web development:
- develop sophisticated web applications quickly and easily;
- use incremental and iterative development to create the web apps that users want; and
- get to go home on time.
This is a substantial overhaul to the First Edition. In this book you’ll find information on migrations, RJS templates, respond_to, integration tests, and all the new ActiveRecord features (including polymorphic associations, join models, and eager loading). And it incorporates another year’s worth of Rails best practices.
Available now from http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/
- Everyday Scripting in Ruby: For Teams, Testers, and You
- Release It! Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great – #3 Editor’s Pick on Amazon.com!
- Google Web Toolkit: Taking the Pain out of Ajax
- Textmate: Power Editing for the Mac (Beta)
- Rails for Java Developers (Beta)
Enjoy, and thanks for your continued support!
Andy and Dave