December 19, 2018
You work in a loop: write code, get feedback, iterate. The faster you get feedback, the faster you can learn and become a more effective developer. Get started today with Test-Driven React: Find Problems Early, Fix Them Quickly, Code with Confidence, now in beta from pragprog.com/book/tbreact.
Test-Driven React: Find Problems Early, Fix Them Quickly, Code with Confidence
React has revolutionized web development by abstracting away the details of DOM manipulation. That conceptual elegance has opened the door to a new generation of web testing: clear, expressive, and lightning fast. That makes React a perfect fit for test-driven development (TDD), a methodology in which tests are a blueprint instead of an afterthought.
Discover a more joyful React development experience. Let your tests lead the way!
Now in beta from pragprog.com/book/tbreact.
Upcoming Author Appearances
Did You Know?
Please note our ebooks do not contain any Digital Restrictions Management and have always been DRM-free. For us, "DRM-free" means "freedom." You should own the books you've paid for and read them on whatever device is handy—your laptop, iThingy, BlueBerry, you name it. We think ideas should outlast any device you put them on.
And you can always come back and redownload your books when needed, using your account on pragprog.com. We're here to make your life easier.
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
- Genetic Algorithms and Machine Learning for Programmers: Create AI Models and Evolve Solutions, in print
- Property-Based Testing with PropEr: Find Bugs Before Your Users Do, in print
- Programming Crystal: Create High-Performance, Safe, Concurrent Apps, in print
- Docker for Rails Developers: Build, Ship, and Run Your Applications Everywhere, in print
- Modern Systems Programming with Scala Native: Write Lean, High-Performance Code without the JVM, in beta
- Build Reactive Websites with RxJS
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust
- Small, Sharp, Software Tools
- Web Development with ReasonML
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts