09 November 2016
- Updated to the latest versions of Swift (3.0), Alamofire (4.0), and Xcode (8.1)
- Removed use of SwiftyJSON since native JSON handling is great now (unlike the pyramid of ugliness in early versions of Swift)
- Switched away from using custom response serializers
- About 1800 more words & 6 more pages to improve explanations of code. It’s now over 50,000 words and 250 pages!
- Updated Cocoapods chapter to match new standards for Podfiles
- Fixed router incorrectly encoding parameters, mostly for form-encoded POST requests, by setting the HTTP method before the parameters
- Fixed some typos