Ember 2.0 continues to evolve. This printing updates the text so that changes in future releases of Ember will not lead to issues in the sample project. Other notable fixes include:
- Changed installation instructions to install Ember 2.12 LTS.
- Removed reliance on Ember CLI pods command syntax and related project structure to better align with current common practices.
- Replaced the use of Ember CLI’s HTTP Mocks with Ember CLI Mirage.
- Updated the sample project and text to use JSONAPISerializer and JSONAPIAdapter instead of RESTSerializer and RESTAdapter, respectively, to better align with Ember CLI default class generation.
- Updated the sample code to more uniformly rely on ES6 language features.
- Fixed outstanding errata.