ship_date column to the orders table, and send a notification when this value is updated by the
Hint: Active Record provides dirty methods to enable you to check to see if a field has changed.
Update the application to send an e-mail to the system administrator, namely yourself, when there is an application failure such as the one we handled in Section 10.2.
Hint: Create a new notifier specifically for errors.
Add integration tests for both of the above.
Hint: ActionMailer::Base.deliveries contains the emails that would have been sent.
Possible test errorI implemented line_item delete which used button_to method. This will result in a test error called
ActionView::Template::Error: Missing host to link to! Please provide :host parameter or set default_url_options[:host]I have a “if not @cart.nil?” at the end of button_to to prevent this error
- V11: Sam Ruby [about 5 years ago]
- V10: Sam Ruby [about 5 years ago]
- V9: Sam Ruby [about 5 years ago]
- V8: Sam Ruby [about 5 years ago]
- V7: lulalala [about 5 years ago]
- V6: lulalala [about 5 years ago]
- V5: Suresh Iyer [over 5 years ago]
- V4: Suresh Iyer [over 5 years ago]
- V3: Mark Nadig [over 5 years ago]
- V2: Andrew de Andrade [about 6 years ago]