Get ready to kick some software project butt. By learning the ways of the agile samurai you will discover:
- how to create plans and schedules your customer and your team can believe in
- what characteristics make a good agile team and how to form your own
- how to gather requirements in a fraction of the time using agile user stories
- what to do when you discover your schedule is wrong, and how to look like a pro correcting it
- how to execute fiercely by leveraging the power of agile software engineering practices
By the end of this book you will know everything you need to set up, execute, and successfully deliver agile projects, and have fun along the way.
If you’re a project lead, this book gives you the tools to set up and lead your agile project from start to finish. If you are an analyst, programmer, tester, usability designer, or project manager, this book gives you the insight and foundation necessary to become a valuable agile team member.
The Agile Samurai slices away the fluff and theory that make other books less-than-agile. It’s packed with best practices, war stories, plenty of humor and hands-on tutorial exercises that will get you doing the right things, the right way.
This book will make a difference.