By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Technical Blogging, Second Edition
Amplify Your Influence
This practical guide shows you how to share your technical expertise online — to amplify your influence, impact your field, and gain recognition.
The Pragmatic Programmer
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost twenty years later, its advice is still spot on, and the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and success stories. We’re here to help you get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Prototype to Learn. Prototyping is a learning experience. Its value lies not in the code you produce, but in the lessons you learn.
Fresh Off the Press
- Technical Blogging, Second Edition, in beta
- Genetic Algorithms and Machine Learning for Programmers, in print
- Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir, in print
- Test-Driven React: Find Problems Early, Fix Them Quickly, Code with Confidence, in beta
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust: Unified Development for Web, Mobile, and Embedded Applications, in beta
- Annual Black Friday Sale
- Small, Sharp, Software Tools: Harness the Combinatoric Power of Command-Line Tools and Utilities, in beta, November PragPub Magazine
- Web Development with ReasonML, in beta
- Programming Kotlin: Create Elegant, Expressive, and Performant JVM and Android Applications, in beta
- Forge Your Future with Open Source: Build Your Skills. Build Your Network. Build the Future of Technology, in print