By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Build Websites with Hugo
Fast Web Development with Markdown
Build your next web site using Hugo, the fast static site generator that makes web development fun again.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Don’t Hoard State; Pass It Around. Don’t hang on to data within a function or module. Take one down and pass it around.
Fresh Off the Press
- Build Websites with Hugo; Programmer Passport: Prolog
- Agile Web Development with Rails 6, in print
- Build Talking Apps: Develop Voice-First Applications for Alexa, in beta
- 'I Have a Story to Tell' Hero's Journey with Venkat Subramaniam
- Modern Systems Programming with Scala Native, in print
- New PageFixing Your Scrum; Programmer Passport: Prolog
- Become an Effective Software Engineering Manager, in beta
- Jump into Elixir for 2020
- Software Estimation Without Guessing: Effective Planning in an Imperfect World
- Designing Elixir Systems with OTP: Write Highly Scalable, Self-Healing Software with Layers