By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Programming WebAssembly with Rust
Unified Development for Web, Mobile, and Embedded Applications
Learn to build WebAssembly applications and modules with the safety, power, and expressiveness of Rust.
The Pragmatic Programmer
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost twenty years later, its advice is still spot on, and the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and success stories. We’re here to help you get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
It’s Both What You Say and the Way You Say It. There’s no point in having great ideas if you don’t communicate them effectively.
Fresh Off the Press
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust: Unified Development for Web, Mobile, and Embedded Applications, in beta
- Annual Black Friday Sale
- Small, Sharp, Software Tools: Harness the Combinatoric Power of Command-Line Tools and Utilities, in beta, November PragPub Magazine
- Web Development with ReasonML, in beta
- Programming Kotlin: Create Elegant, Expressive, and Performant JVM and Android Applications, in beta
- Forge Your Future with Open Source: Build Your Skills. Build Your Network. Build the Future of Technology, in print
- Programming Crystal, in beta
- The Ray Tracer Challenge: A Test-Driven Guide to Your First 3D Renderer, in beta
- Swift Style, Second Edition, in beta
- Genetic Algorithms and Machine Learning; also August PragPub