By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Designing Elixir Systems with OTP
Write Highly Scalable, Self-Healing Software with Layers
This book will move you from just coding in Elixir to designing beautiful, self-healing code with effective APIs by showing you the same layering techniques the experts use, from basic datatypes to OTP.
The Pragmatic Programmer
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost twenty years later, its advice is still spot on, and the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and success stories. We’re here to help you get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Keep Knowledge in Plain Text. Plain text won’t become obsolete. It helps leverage your work and simplifies debugging and testing.
Fresh Off the Press
- Designing Elixir Systems with OTP, in beta; What is GraphQL? on video
- A Scrum Book: The Spirit of the Game, in beta; Programming Ecto in print
- Web Development with ReasonML, in print
- New April 1 Titles and site-wide 40% sale
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust, in print