By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Build Event-Driven Architectures with Event Sourcing and CQRS
Practical Microservices dispels the confusion around microservices, showing readers how to build projects for long-term developer productivity.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Read the Damn Error Message. Most exceptions tell both what failed and where it failed. If you’re lucky you might even get parameter values.
Fresh Off the Press
- Practical Microservices, in beta
- Technical Blogging, Second Edition, in print
- Web Development with Clojure in beta, Build Chatbot Interactions in print
- Test-Driven React, in print, plus June PragPub
- Small, Sharp Software Tools, in print