By professional developers for professional developers.
- Android, iOS, and Mobile
- Architecture, Design, and Testing
- Beta Books
- Cloud and Networking
- Data and Data Science
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- Game Dev, Graphics, and Media
- Hardware, Hobby, and Home
- Java and JVM Languages
- Management, People, and Teams
- New Releases
- Pragmatic exPress
- Programming Languages
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Web Development
Build Event-Driven Architectures with Event Sourcing and CQRS
Practical Microservices dispels the confusion around microservices, showing readers how to build projects for long-term developer productivity.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Delegate to Services: Has-A Trumps Is-A. Don’t inherit from services: contain them.
Fresh Off the Press
- Practical Microservices, in print
- PragProg Safeguards and Security Sale, 50% OFF
- Real-Time Phoenix, in print
- PragProg Home from School Sale, 50% OFF
- Distributed Services with Go, in beta; Programming Machine Learning in print