By professional developers for professional developers.
- Android, iOS, and Mobile
- Architecture, Design, and Testing
- Beta Books
- Cloud and Networking
- Data and Data Science
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- Game Dev, Graphics, and Media
- Hardware, Hobby, and Home
- Java and JVM Languages
- Management, People, and Teams
- New Releases
- Pragmatic exPress
- Programming Languages
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Web Development
Become an Effective Software Engineering Manager
How to Be the Leader Your Development Team Needs
The software industry needs great managers. We need you. Here’s how to start.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Achieve Editor Fluency. An editor is you most important tool. You how to make it do what you need, quickly and accurately.
Fresh Off the Press
- Become an Effective Software Engineering Manager, in print
- PragProg Fashion Forward Sale
- 'Idea, Timing, Brand, and Network' Hero's Journey with Bruce Tate
- PragProg Just the Facts Sale
- Programmer Passport: OTP