By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Web Development with Clojure, Third Edition
Build Large, Maintainable Web Applications Interactively
Use Clojure to create a series of web apps of growing complexity and explore the full process of web development using a modern functional language.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Design to Test. Start thinking about testing before you write a line of code.
Fresh Off the Press
- Web Development with Clojure in beta, Build Chatbot Interactions in print
- Test-Driven React, in print, plus June PragPub
- Small, Sharp Software Tools, in print
- iOS Unit Testing by Example
- From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams