By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Designing Elixir Systems with OTP
Write Highly Scalable, Self-Healing Software with Layers
This book will move you from just coding in Elixir to designing beautiful, self-healing code with effective APIs by showing you the same layering techniques the experts use, from basic datatypes to OTP.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
A Test Is the First User of Your Code. Use its feedback to guide what you do.
Fresh Off the Press
- Designing Elixir Systems with OTP: Write Highly Scalable, Self-Healing Software with Layers
- December PragPub Magazine, dev.next Conference
- Early Bird Black Friday Sale today
- Competing with Unicorns: How the World’s Best Companies Ship Software and Work Differently
- Programmer Passport: Pony