By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Native, Cross-Platform Apps the Easy Way
Build apps for Android, iOS, and Google’s upcoming Fuchsia OS from a single codebase using your tools, native technology, and Google’s mobile framework, Flutter.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Use a Project Glossary. Create and maintain a single source of all the specific terms and vocabulary for a project.
Fresh Off the Press
- Programming Flutter, in beta
- Fixing Your Scrum, currently in beta
- Programming Elm, in print; July PragPub Magazine now available
- Practical Microservices, in beta
- Technical Blogging, Second Edition, in print