By professional developers for professional developers.
- Coming Soon!
- Audio Books
- Beta Books
- Career Development
- Command Line
- Cool Things for Smart People
- Elixir, Phoenix, and OTP
- For Beginners
- iOS and Android
- Java and JVM Languages
- New Releases
- Personal Productivity
- Pragmatic exPress
- Project Management
- Ruby and Rails
- Seven in Seven
- Technical Practices
- Testing, Design, and Cloud Computing
- Tools, Frameworks, Languages
- Web 2.0+
Modern Systems Programming with Scala Native
Write Lean, High-Performance Code without the JVM
Learn to write fast, elegant programs without the JVM, using Scala Native, a new plugin for the Scala programming language that runs on bare metal.
The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition
Andy and Dave wrote this seminal, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. For over 20 years, the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned hundreds of our books, screencasts, audio books, and thousands of your careers and success stories. New! Revised 20th Anniversary Edition is now available here. Get it today and get on top of your game.
Tip of the Day
Don’t Panic. This is true for galactic hitchhikers and for developers.
Fresh Off the Press
- 'I Have a Story to Tell' Hero's Journey with Venkat Subramaniam
- Modern Systems Programming with Scala Native, in print
- New PageFixing Your Scrum; Programmer Passport: Prolog
- Become an Effective Software Engineering Manager, in beta
- Jump into Elixir for 2020
- Software Estimation Without Guessing: Effective Planning in an Imperfect World
- Designing Elixir Systems with OTP: Write Highly Scalable, Self-Healing Software with Layers
- December PragPub Magazine, dev.next Conference
- Early Bird Black Friday Sale today
- Competing with Unicorns: How the World’s Best Companies Ship Software and Work Differently