- You must be over 18 years of age to place orders from this site.
- You agree to our returns and cancellation policies
- You agree to be bound by our license regarding source code and program listings available on this site.
- You may not use information on this site to spam, harass, or annoy other people.
- You may not post illegal content, spam our site with links, or deface our site in any way.
- You may not aggressively spider or interfere with this site in any way to slow or deny access to other users.
- No warranty of correctness or suitability of purpose of any information on the site is expressed or implied. The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC, assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages that may result from the use of information (including program listings) contained herein.
- Prices, terms and conditions, and availability dates are subject to change without notice.
- This website is intended for use by software development professionals located in the United States of America. Use by other persons in other jurisdictions is considered incidental.
- We reserve the right to provide outstanding, exceptional service to nice people, to straighten out any problems or issues that may arise, and to use our best efforts (which are considerable) to help you out. On the other hand, if you’re not nice, we reserve the right to refuse service completely.